Innovation Dante Martorano – Vine
In operation since 05 March 2020.
Managed by City Hall – Direct Management.
Management Unit Certification
Municipal Public Utility.
Operating Activities and Services
Coordination and Articulation
Internal and External Communication
Physical and Virtual Incubator
Operated by partners:
One Stop Shop
Sectorial Driving Projects
Attraction and Return
Smart Specialization Plan
Observatories of Strategic Sectors
Planning Activities and Services
Socialization of Ideas
Access to Credit
National and International Missions
Preparation of Innovative New Generations
Standardization of Services
Guarantee and Guarantees
Formation of Fathers and Mothers
Digital Inclusion of Grandmas and Grandpa
- Coordination and Articulation: Board of Directors of the Innovation Center, ASK (Entrepreneurial City Program – SEBRAE).
- Mapping: carried out by WeGov, through ASK.
- Service Sharing: Cooperation Agreement with UNOESC for the use of laboratories.
- Infrastructure Sharing: Laboratory Maker (SEBRAE) in planning phase, with the execution of the activities planned for the 2nd semester of 2020 with the Youth Maker and Geração Z Mão na Massa programs.
- One Stop Shop: Entrepreneur Room, operation by Videira City Hall.
- Coworking and Physical and Virtual Incubator: notice in the final stage of preparation, needing only the approval of the Board of Directors of the Videira Innovation Center.
- Pre-incubator: Sunrise Program (SEBRAE, FAPESC, SDE e Cocreation Lab).
- Training and Guidance: Professional Initiation Program developed by FIESC in partnership with the Municipality of Videira.
- Observatory of Strategic Sectors: creation of the CODEVI Sectorial Technical Chamber (Vine Development Council).
- Intelligent Specialization Plan and Sector Booster Projects: developed by Videira City Hall in partnership with SEBRAE through PEDEM.
- Institutional Cooperation: partnership still in the planning phase of the actions to be carried out from the international mission Connection Sweden.
- Marketplace Spaces, Urban Map and Infrastructure Map: developed by Videira City Hall in partnership with SEBRAE through PEDEM.
- Social Innovation: Vine Help Platform (digital platform to help people in social vulnerability in Videira carried out by local companies and startups), manufacture of face shields by the Videira Innovation Center and partners (424 masks produced and donated to hospitals, firefighters and health departments of Videira and region).
|Dorival Carlos Borga||Videira City Hall||President|
|Leandro Hupalo||Videira City Hall||Secretary|
|Jeferson Rodrigo Gatti||AITEC||Member|
|Nice Gaedke||Videira City Hall||Member|
|Lucas de Souza Esmeraldino||SDE/SC||Member|
|Vitor Beal Partika||Videira City Hall||Member|
|André Luiz Kulkamp de Souza||EPAGRI Vine||Member|
|Geovana Beatriz Brancher Gaio||FIESC North Center||Member|
|Giani Cendron||UNOESC Vine||Member|
|Manassés Ribeiro||IFC Videira||Member|
|Maristela Cheron||SENAC Vine||Member|
|Cristiane Bonatto de Morais||UNOESC Vine||Member|
|Daiane Cristina de Borba||SENAC Vine||Member|
|Kennedy Ferreira de Araújo||IFC Videira||Member|
|Silvia Lazzarini||FIESC North Center||Member|
|Vinicius Caliari||EPAGRI Vine||Member|
|Thiarles de Souza||CDL||Alternate|
|Vitor Paulo Rigo||AITEC||Alternate|
|Luiz Carlos Bondicz||Videira City Hall||Alternate|
|Luiz Felipe Torcatto Zanella||Videira City Hall||Alternate|
Municipal Innovation Laws
The Municipal Innovation Law is being discussed internally. After WeGov's study of the local and regional innovation ecosystem mapping, through the Entrepreneurial City Program (SEBRAE), we defined a starting model for the drafting of the law, However, a period of maturation of the law is necessary.